Join our discussion about whether there are “agendas” in the music industry and what agendas are currently being pushed. Also, how we can be conscious of what may be going on and stay true to ourselves.
We would love your input on the topics below:
- What specific agendas do you feel are being pushed thru music?
- Why do you feel certain agendas are being pushed?
- How can we protect the freedom of self expression in the midst of a strongly opinionated “cancel culture?”
Plus, your thoughts on:
Male artists openly embracing what is deemed as typically “feminine“ trends: such as nail polish, the color pink, wearing dresses, etc.
- Lil Pump
- Lil Nas X
- Lil Yachty
- Tekashi 69
- Kid Cudi
Women dressing like little girls
- Megan the Stallion + Da Baby: Cry Baby
- Cardi B: Up
THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO BASH OR DISRESPECT ANYONE. It is simply an informative discussion dealing with sensitive topics.
Here is What to Expect:
- We will start off by giving brief introductions of who we are and why this topic is intriguing
- Then, we will dive right in to address the questions above!
The format will be very free-flowing and conversational. Don’t be afraid to be opinionated but please be respectful of each other at all times!
If you feel you have A LOT to say about this topic, join us 🙂
*This conversation will be recorded and posted on our YouTube channel.
Your name + Instagram will be included in the description box of the video and you will be tagged on Instagram.